Saturday 6 January 2018

Note on deactivation


I grow up with Indian mythology of sharing. Whatever we have, share with people. Being in stock market since 1994, I started sharing knowledge via stock market advisory service from 2011. Various commendable recommendations as well as predicted market direction well ahead of time during the period via blog as well as advisory.

Due to unfavorable regulatory environment, I am choosing to deactivate this advisory service. Link of blog written in this regard.

Advisory service is deactivated from 01-Jan-2018
Let’s see what call SEBI takes on its consultation paper issued in 2016.

I am thankful to you for availing my advisory service / visiting my website / following on facebook / twitter

Best wishes to you to create wealth and good fortune  

No comments:

Post a Comment